Broudy Printing is seeking a talented individual for a position in our bindery. A bindery helper must be dependable, hardworking, and able to work independently as well as with a team. The main responsibility of the bindery helper is to assist our lead operators in setting up, running and finishing the jobs on our bindery equipment.
- Reads job jacket to verify quantity, page count and finishing processes needed to complete the job.
- Loads machines with various materials.
- Cleans area and moves machines not needed for job.
- Checks folds and stitching, cutting against sample to ensure everything is correct.
- Fills shipping cartons with the product, verifies that the quantity and product details on the shipping label matches actual product in carton.
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines daily
- Attention to detail, checking quality on every job
- Previous production, manufacturing, or shipping experience preferred.
- Requires basic math and reading ability and manual dexterity.
- High School Education/G.E.D.
Broudy Printing is a growing commercial printing company with approximately 50 employees, centrally located in the East End of Pittsburgh. We have served the business community with quality printing, graphics services and great employees since 1959. We provide digital printing, commercial printing, mailing and fulfillment services to our customers with total solutions.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacation and more.
If you are looking to make a move to a progressive and growing company that offers stability, opportunity and really values its employees please apply!
To submit a resume for a position with Broudy, (posted or otherwise), use one of the following methods:
Attach a copy of your resume in PDF or text format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Human Resources
Broudy Printing Inc.
PO Box 5248
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Upload your Resume