1. Can I obtain a print quote online?
Yes. Simply click on ‘Request an Estimate’ and fill out the form. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours. For complicated projects, or to reach us immediately, please feel free to give us a call.
2. What’s the best way for me to get an estimate from you?
Our recommendation is to give us a call and speak to one of our customer service representatives. All of them have been in the printing business for many years. Once we hear the details of the project, we may be in a position to improve your project or save you money through a series of questions, all of which are designed to maximize your printing dollar.
3. What if I have a problem with my project? Is your work guaranteed?
Our work is 100% guaranteed. Your complete satisfaction is our only goal.
4. I’m in a time crunch. What rush options do you have?
Rush jobs are our speciality. Our world-class HP Indigo Digital Press allows us to provide same day service for many short-run jobs. We also have a huge capacity for conventional offset with 5 Heidelberg Preses. We can usually accommodate the fastest turnarounds possible.
5. My order is relatively small. Should I be worried that I will get lost in the shuffle?
All customers and all orders are treated with the same level of attention to detail and concern. We are honor bound to exceed your expectations.
6. I don’t keep the most regular business hours and sometimes I need to manage project logistics after hours. Is there a way I can do this?
Yes. Estimate requests can be initiated 24/7 via email or the web. Our sales associates are flexible to accommodate after hours requests, if needed.
7. Can I stop by your facility to approve my jobs as they are being printed?
Yes, we encourage our customers to stop by for press approvals or just to tour our facility. We do this on a daily basis.
8. What does FSC® stand for?
FSC® is an acronym that stands for Forest Stewardship Council®. We have this certification that ensures the paper we purchased is purchased from companies that observe responsible forest management practices. Visit our FSC Resources for more information
Digital and Offset Printing
1. What is your turn around time?
Although every job is unique, for conventional offset jobs, we typically turn jobs around in 3 to 5 working days after proof approval. For digital printing, 24-hour turnaround is the norm. Mailing projects are typically deposited in the mail stream within 48 hours after receipt.
2. What is a Proof?
This is a tool used in the printing business that allows a customer to review the color and content of a printing job before it is produced. Typically, for routine projects, customers will approve a “Soft Proof” or PDF. This is very effective for speed and convenience. More color-critical print jobs require a high resolution digital proofs. Because our company is G7 certified, you can rest assured that we will match color on press with our G7 matching capability. With digital jobs, we can furnish a “press proof” that is an exact replica of what can be expected as the final product.
3. What does G7 certification mean?
G7 Certification is a special status that essentially ensures that we will match the preliminary proof to the final press sheets. You can read more details about this on our G7 Certification page. Broudy Printing is one of 23 printers with this certification in Pennsylvania.
Mailing, Fulfillment & Warehousing
1. Can Broudy store and distribute my product for when I need it?
Yes. We offer onsite warehousing along with comprehensive inventory reporting that allows for same day shipments of your stored materials. We store for many of our clients.
2. How much do you charge for shipping? Fulfillment?
We provide our customers with a variety of shipping options, such as FedEx & UPS (Ground, 2-Day Air, and Overnight). We also have our own delivery vans and trucks. Pricing is sensitive to the total weight of the order along with the level of service requested.
3. Do you pick up and deliver and is there a charge for that?
We have drivers combing the streets of Pittsburgh on a daily basis. The shipping charges we bill to customers are very fair, but if you prefer, we can render quotations FOB destination, if that’s your preference.
4. Do you save my art files in the event I need to reorder in the future?
Yes, all jobs are archived under a job number. Broudy currently manages more than 20,000 printed jobs. Edits and enhancements to any of these are no problem.
5. If I want to do a mailing, can you help me find a database that serves my target market?
Yes, we can tailor a mailing list to suit your needs. As an example, we recently helped a major Pittsburgh Paint company purchase a mailing list. We were able to identify new homeowners in a specific geographic area.