Current Postage Rates
Broudy Presort Indicias
Self-Mailer postal regulations set to change on January 5, 2013
1) Final folds on the top will no longer be allowed.
2) Self-mailers that now only need one tab on the top will need two.
3) Quarter-fold self-mailers will need to be at least 70# book (=28# bond).
4) No tabs will be allowed on the bottom.
5) The final folded panel creates the non-address side of the mail piece by folding from bottom to top, or lead to trail edge
New USPS Booklet Sealing Requirements
On September 8th, new U.S. Postal Service regulations will take effect creating a new Booklet class of self-mailers. The regulations include new specifications for booklet size, paper weight and sealing options for machinable, automation letter-size booklets.
New Address Requirements for Automation Flats
Effective March 29, 2009, the US Postal Service adopted new address placement and formatting requirements for flat-size pieces sent at automation, presorted, or carrier route prices.
Failure to meet the new placement requirements can result in disallowing all automation and presort discounts, which means single piece first class rates, based on weight, will apply.
Read the detailed requirements below: