In-house control means greater accuracy.
From start to finish, Broudy has in-house control over your important printing projects insuring your projects are a success. Our capabilities include:
- Die-cutting provided by a Bobst 102-E (2003) Autoplaten diecutter and two 25″ x 35″ Heidelberg SBDZ Flatbed units.
- Folding offered on our 16 page Stahl 30″ x 40″ folders.
- Saddle Stitching provided on a Muller Martini stitcher with six pockets and automatic cover feeder.
- Pocket Folding and Gluing for flat and capacity pockets provided on our Moll automated equipment. Hot or cold glue processes available.
- Paper Cutting on two Polar EMC 99 programmable cutters, with air tables.
- Coil and Wire-O binding
- Paper Banding & shrink wrapping