- A great Sales Executive with a solutions-oriented mind-set for our rapidly expanding printing, mailing & fulfillment services company. We are ready to push the envelope and we can provide a fantastic career opportunity for the right sales person!
- A great sales job that is a ground floor opportunity with variety and responsibility. A stable company that values your contribution to our success and will back you all the way.
Broudy Printing is a growing commercial printing company with approximately 50 employees, centrally located in the East End of Pittsburgh . We have served the business community with quality printing, graphics services and great employees since 1959.
Broudy Printing offers its clients digital printing, commercial printing, mailing and fulfillment services to our customers with total solutions.
We value the sales professional, and know that it can be a tough (but rewarding) job. We’re 100% committed to your success, and we’ll support you with materials, programs, training, on-time deliveries, a quality product and great customer service personnel.
Here are Some Details of the Position
As a highly valued member of our Sales Team, you will use your solid industry knowledge and dynamic relationship building skills to:
- Identify and target prospective clients and establish new accounts through target marketing and cold-calling.
- Proactively develop and manage relationships with existing customers.
- Provide education to our current and prospective clients on the services we provide and the benefits we will bring to their business success.
- Create solutions that meet the customer’s needs using the expertise we provide in printing, variable data printing and mailing services.
- Clearly relay customer expectations and job specifications and coordinate large complex client projects with our Production Manager
- Maintain contact with our customers to insure that they have a professional experience with our company.
And We Hope These Are The Details About You
You are logical, organized, efficient, able to manage multiple projects at one time and enjoy leaning new things.
You have a passion for customer service and possess complete communication skills.
You enjoy working with others in a team environment, and enjoy keeping our clients thrilled with the great service you’ll constantly provide to them based on your:
- Minimum of 3 years successful business-to-business sales experience or customer service experience
- Knowledge of marketing, graphic software programs and mailing processes (highly desired)
- Proven ability for target marketing, creating opportunities through cold calls and generating new accounts.
- Drive and energy. You are self-motivated, an independent self-starter who is detail-oriented, organized, tenacious in meeting goals, proficient in following up on leads and customer orders, and able to handle multiple tasks and/or priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency; experience with databases is a plus
- Positive image, reflected in appropriate attire and professional conduct
- Ability to work independently
If you have a following, let’s talk about some accelerated earnings compensation. If you don’t have a following – it’s OK. We’ll help you get one, and help get you to a great income.
If you are looking to make a move to a progressive and growing company that offers stability, opportunity and really values its employees please apply!
To submit a resume for a position with Broudy, (posted or otherwise), use one of the following methods:
Attach a copy of your resume in PDF or text format to email@example.com
Attn: Human Resources
Broudy Printing Inc.
PO Box 5248
Pittsburgh, PA 15206